Monday, December 13, 2010

My Card


Finally, after painfully trying to decide on what card to make this year, I've come up with my 'final answer'. The path down the card decision road has been a hair pulling, and downright frustrating adventure, since there are so many new and great techniques and fads that come and go in the crafting world.
This nice simple card is made with Co'redinations, (paper I bought on a whim over a year ago) this cute little cat stamp (from Impression Obsession) and some Glitter Ritz.


We've had a lot of snow and cold weather, and the kids have been out building snow forts and digging trenches, and it is perfect weather to build Christmas Cards with a hot Chocolate.


Merry Christmas & thanks for checking out my blog and have a great Monday.
Barbara

2 comments:

  1. Barb, just lovely, I love the 3-d snowflake, I wish I had your creative side! Merry Chritsmas to you and your family and furkids. Michele and my furkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michele, glad to add some sparkle to your day.

    ReplyDelete