Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Thanks a Bunch!

Well, here I am busy in the crafting spot this week. I've decided to enter my very first
Challenge this year a Crazy 4 Challenges,  which was suggested to a group of us by Andrea, a resident Diva at  Scrapping Great Deals. I just love the ladies there and the worderful things they do!
 
This card goes with the Crazy 4 Challenge theme of Thank you or Thanksgiving Theme.
I chose Thank You...
The card was made with the Mo Manning Penny Black Stamp. The image was  layered several times and coloured with TomBows. Paper was from a Bo Bunny clearance, Butterfly was an extra from a card class several weeks ago, and the paper flowers are a mix of paper tole made, Garage Sale finds, and Wild Orchid Crafts. The Daisy was made from Die-namics - Upsey-Daisies. Ribbon was a yard sale find.  Dollar store glitter and Star Dust to accent.
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Barb
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment