Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hee Hee Hee, Cackle!

 
I know .... Thanksgiving isn't really gone, and yet here I am stuffing a bit of Halloween into your day. I love Witches, and so does my daughter - so, I decided to make a kick start to Halloween by making a Boot Card.
 This little darling was something I found off the Internet and just *Had* to try it out!
 
It was hand cut by me from a template off a Cricut design. The paper was bought several months ago from Tara at  Up The Street, along with the lace paper. The lace ribbon and boot tie was purchased from Salvation Army sewing bin.  It was fun doing this little gem. I entered this little darling in the Crazy 4 Challenges  Halloween event! Go check out all the other wonderful works.
Hope you enjoyed her!
thanks for dropping by
Barbara


 

No comments:

Post a Comment