Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sitting Pretty

Well, here I am blogging you. I said I'd never do it, besides who has time to sit and read blogs all day? Nonetheless, here I am blogging you all anyway. I promise to keep them short and sweet!

My first blog is about my 'other' hobby, which is chicken fancy. I have a small flock and currently I have another banty named 'Oprah' this spring that has gone broody. I've spent better part of the morning trying to sort out Oprah's problems of being kicked out of her nest by the other birds when they come to set. Getting kicked out of a nest really gets Ophrah's panties in quite a knot!


I've finally decided to seperate her from the flock, so I put her in a small dog Kennel with food and water where she can set for the next 21 days in peace.

Thanks for visiting and Have a great day- Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment