Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Moonlit scene



This is a card I tried today getting inspiration from Anja.
 Her cards are fabulous, she is quite the artist!
The moon was made from a circle punch, the distressed ink used was Tim Holtz, Iced Spruce.
The striped paper is from a pad my son gave to me for Christmas, (Me & My Big Ideas)
The stamp is purchased a while ago, the ribbon from stash (a second hand store find) & pearls from Dollar store.
The Weather here is fabulous! I made this little darling while talking to my good friend Diane in Saskatoon. While they are digging out from the snow storm, we are sun burning in the hot weather.
Take care and don't forget your hat and sunscreen. (am I really saying this in March?)

Thanks for dropping by,
Barbara


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I like yours better!! Now I am gonna have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now you've got me blushing - thanks for the comment. Can't wait to see what we are making tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete