Monday, March 28, 2011

My Wits End

Meet Wallace.....
He's one of our barn cats - well, not exactly, he's a barn cat that was brought into the house one January day by my DH (Dear Husband) and my daughter Mary.  You see, they both fell in love with the little jerk  fellow.  They think I hate him -


Wallace is our now house cat #3, who I think has made it his mission in life to drive me nuts.




Or so it seems.


He's vocal,
He's destructive,
He's a theif,
He's vocal,
He's an escape artist
and did I mention he's vocal?

Wallace is so vocal that you can not ingnore him-

 if he wants in -
 a minute later he wants out and if he is out -
 he wants in.

 He is into EVERYTHING and nothing is Wallace -free. 

I must admit  though- the guy has a personality that is tough to beat. 

Wallace has the ablilty to do many things but not be found. I swear he should have been named Macavity.


 Mary has a small  fish tank in her room and often I can hear a cat drinking out of it, but when I get up to go see, there is nobody there. I hear a cat running about around upstairs and when I travel upstairs to see what the heck is going on - not an animal to be seen.  The curtains are moved, things are knocked over, scrapbook supplies go for walks.  He picks up and carrys away pens, paper bits, trinkets, office supplies, placemats, cutlery, jewlery you name it.  Often he can be heard counter surfing, but we only know this by the evidence that is left on the floor..... hmmmm.


Tonight as I type this I can hear him doing 'something' upstairs, but I"m not completely sure what it is,and  its a sound I'm not used to hearing, so I go upstairs ....

and find this on the floor........




Oh WALLACE!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I think you have managed to find a more pesty cat than my Rowan.

    You have my congratulations and condolences. :)

    ReplyDelete