Wednesday, February 1, 2012

As I Promised...

Geez,
Sorry about the huge delay in posts-

I mean really - its been almost an entire year eh?

So much to catch up on but in summary this has been my spring/summer/fall & part of
winter too.....

                             enjoy.....
First-

 My Birthday-

 I spent this day (not only getting old) but Zip lining... Wow!


Barb Zipping along..
 Doug, Mary, Jon and I spent a very hot and humid summer trying our skills at zip lining this July.












 We had a lovely litter of puppies to care for over the summer, our ES Sandie had 9 pups, and we decided this year we were going to keep one... so without further ado ...

Presenting her royal Highness....

Farm's Pride Tiger Lily

Farm's Pride Tiger Lily
She's a lovely little black masked devil. 
Her Indian name is "Lily Goat" since she can't keep her mouth off anything.
Picture about 8 weeks of age.

DUCK!



Well, Ducks, we got ducks and that means I gave Jon a project to do-
 buliding a duck coop!  We named the Duck house-

Z-Ducks!

It's lovely - they like it, Quack.


Quack

Ping, Tai, Pong, and Pay, - Two drakes and two does.  Got my first egg Nov 2011 from one of the lovely ladies - thank you gal.











New Camera!
                               - a Canon EOS T3i
I've had a lot of fun playing with it over the past few months, these ae a few photos
of why I love my new camera. Not only is it automatic, I can use it manually, like my old
friend from 1983, Pentax K1000, and take some lovely shots.


 Enjoy these as much as I did taking them...



Doug in Pool

Garden Lily


Bug

Sandie


Hollyhock

Mary

Moo

Doug

Dancer

Lily

Tea Anyone?
 

1 comment:

  1. you have an incredible eye for pictures Barb- but I have to admit that cup of tea shot is my absolute fave!!! You should frame it!

    ReplyDelete