Friday, February 17, 2012

My little Joy of Crafting

This is a card I made last week. During my 14 days of Valentines, where I created 14 cards and posted them to my facebook page.  Some where not as sophiscated as this one, but they certainly were fun to do.
During my 14 days of Valentines, I went a Blogging..

....while I Blogged, I learned a whole lot about card making and what makes a good card over a bad one. A lot of it is personal taste, and supplies on hand, and colour arrangement.  I saw a lot of really beautiful cards that are well above and beyond my limits, and some I feel I could do better (if that was me making them)

Making cards is my 'off time' hobby. It makes me feel good about what I'm doing, and brings joy to those who look upon them and receive them.

Hopefully I will have the time to continue doing this all year round, however, work cramps out the time it takes to create these paper masterpieces, but keep track of me on this Blog - I may just surprise you with a card now and then!

Enjoy and have a great weekend,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment